Warning: Last items in stock!
Victron Color Control GX is designed to give you full intuitive battery and system monitoring for all the Victron Products connected to it. You can connect Inverters, Multi, Quattros, MPPT Solar Chargers, BMV700 and more.
VRM Online Portal Besides monitoring and controlling products on the CCGX, the information is also forwarded to our free remote monitoring website: the VRM Online Portal. To get an impression of the VRM Online Portal, visit https://vrm.victronenergy.com, and try our demo. See also the screenshots further down in this datasheet.
Future functionality The CCGX has endless possibilities. To implement all our ideas and wishes will take years. There are therefore many features that are not yet available. Functions marked with ‘Future function’ will become available later on, as a firmware update. Firmware updates are free of charge, as with all Victron products. Updating the product is easy: the CCGX will update itself automatically, as long as it is connected to the internet. Manual updates can be done with a USB stick and microSD cards.
- Multis and Quattros, including split-phase and three phase systems. Monitoring and control (on/off and current limiter). Changing settings is not yet available.
- BlueSolar MPPT 150/70 and the MPPT 150/85. Current solar output is visible on the overview screen, and all parameters are logged to the VRM online portal. Note that the VRM App has a nice overview showing data of the BlueSolar MPPT 150/70 as well. When multiple BlueSolar MPPTs with VE.Can are used in parallel, the Color Control will show all information as one. See also our blog-post about synchronizing multiple MPPT 150/70 solar chargers.
- BlueSolar MPPT Solar Chargers with a VE.Direct port (70/15, 75/15, 100/15, 100/30, 75/50, 100/50, 150/35) can be connected to the VE.Direct ports on the CCGX. Connecting multiple at the same time is possible. They will all appear as a separate Solar Charger in the device list.
- BMV-700 family can be connected directly to the VE.Direct ports on the CCGX. Use the VE.Direct Cable for this. See our pricelist.
- BMV-600 family can be connected to the VE.Direct ports on the CCGX. Use the VE.Direct to BMV60xS cable for that.
- Lynx Ion + Shunt - Lynx Shunt VE.Can
- Skylla-i - NMEA2000 tanksensors
- A USB GPS can be connected to the USB port. Location and speed will be visible on the display, and the data is sent to the VRM Portal for tracking purposes. The map on VRM will show the latest position.
- WiFi USB.
Note that there are more options for products which use the VE.Direct ports, such as BMVs and small MPPTs. They can also be connected through USB, useful when more than two products need to be connected. Use an off-the-shelf USB-hub, and the VE.Direct to USB interface, ASS030530000.
Color Control GX Power supply voltage range 9 – 70 V DC Current draw 12 V DC 24 V DC 48 V DC Switched off 0 mA 0 mA 0 mA Display off 140 mA 80 mA 40 mA Display at minimum intensity 160 mA 90 mA 45 mA Display at maximum intensity 245 mA 125 mA 65 mA Potential free contact 3A / 30V DC / 250V AC (Normally open) Communication ports VE.Direct 2 separate VE.Direct ports – isolated VE.Can 2 paralleled RJ45 sockets – isolated VE. Bus 2 paralleled RJ45 sockets – isolated USB 2 USB Host ports – not isolated Ethernet 10/100/1000MB RJ45 socket – isolated except shield 3rd party interfacing Modbus-TCP Use Modbus-TCP to monitor and control all products connected to the Color Control GX JSON Use the VRM JSON API to retrieve data from the VRM Portal Other Outer dimensions (h x w x d) 130 x 120 x 28 mm